1. Romance - Bolero
2. Como te quiero mi amor - Bachata
3. Entre tu y yo - Romantic Salsa
4. Llego la hora de amar - Bolero
5. Nunca mas - Bolero/Son Montuno
6. Quiero volver a querer - Bolero
7. Recuerdos de un ayer - Ballad
8. Despues de todo - Romantic Salsa
9. Siempre sere - Bachata
10. Tu eres tu - Bachata
1. Padre Querido - Salsa
2. El Son de Borinquen - Son Montuno
3. Primavera - Salsa/Guaguanco
4. Toda una ilusion - Salsa
5. El Mero Mero - Salsa
6. Chango y Yemaya - Salsa/Fusion
7. Mi Bombon - Cumbia/Salsa
8. Recuerdos de un ayer - Salsa Romantica
9. Me encantan todas - Salsa
10. Oye mi ache te llama - Descarga
Manny Cepeda Store coming up soon!
Here's a preview!
Roots/Raices 2014, is a journey of Manny Cepeda back to his earliest influences in music. The music of Bomba y Plena was brought to view by Manny's Uncle "Rafael Cepeda Atiles" known as the patriarch of Bomba y Plena in Puerto Rico. Rafael's influences in Manny since his early childhood molded him into what he is today, a composer, a singer, and a percussionist. These compositions have being created in honor of the rhythms of Bomba y Plena.
These 7 Plenas and 3 Bombas are to Manny the teaching that his uncle and cousins gave passed on to him. It's time to give back to the roots/raices that molded Manny into a grateful musician of today!
1. Paloma mia - Flamenco/Salsa
2. Chevere - Cha-Cha/Son
3. De ti quiero de todo - Salsa
4. Perla del Mar Puerto Rico - Son
5. Para que sepas de mi - Salsa
6. Entre tu y yo - Romantic Salsa
7. Tus ojos bellos - Merengue
8. Rumbero la Rumba - Descarga
Check out Manny's Discography and get your favorite music or wear. They also make a great gift to your family and/or friends. We appreciate your support!!
Padre Querido 2010 review by Gordon Wells, San Diego, CA.
Anthology San Diego continues on its second year presenting the best of San Diego's music. Manny Cepeda's Tropical sounds captivates audiences with his new CD release of Padre Querido. A hot and spicy mixture of rhythms Africa to the Caribbean.
Contagious and spicy are his original compositions and arrangements. A must see in Anthology San Diego line up. Don't miss it!
Or simply give us a call!
Our picks of the week's events by SD CITY BEAT WEEK Review 2007, San Diego
All about love: Puerto Rico-born musician and composer Manny Cepeda and his band, MCO, play the kind of music that makes you want to dance. Cepeda is a Latin man with Latin sensibilities—rhythm is in his blood.
His new album, however, turns things down a notch and makes you want to do something more along the lines of the horizontal tango. Romance, composed and produced by Cepeda, is all about, well, romance. It’s slower and much softer than Cepeda’s usual spicy salsa. A must for your CD collection!
ArtWalk on the bay 2005 by Gordon Wells, San Diego, CA.
ArtWalk continues on its second year presenting the best of San Diego's music. Manny Cepeda's tropical sounds captivates audiences as in Little Italy's ArtWalk 2005 with his new CD release of Paloma Mia.
Contagious and spicy are his original compositions and arrangements. A must see this Sunday in our line up. Don't miss it!
1. Yo soy Boricua - Plena
2. Tradicion - Plena
3. Yo te quiero ver - Bomba
4. En la madrugada - Plena
5. La Perla del Mar sera - Plena
6. La herencia - Plena
7. Dejamela ver Angelino - Bomba
8. Mataron a Juan (El Cabezon) - Plena
9. Puerto Rico y Bomba - Bomba
10. Me tiene pisa'o - Plena